Covid Winter Winery Update - November 20th, 2020
Our outdoor area will remain open throughout the year. We have a number of tables positioned around the property to ensure the highest level of social distancing. Guests are welcome to use these seats and tables, weather and temperature permitting. The Whitehall Trail will also be available for your enjoyment pending ground conditions and during business hours only.
In accordance with the updated Pennsylvania Governor's Mandate, a meal is required during on premises consumption of alcohol.
To limit contact of customers and our staff, we will be doing bottles sales only, no glass sales. We encourage you to bring your own wine glasses but will provide disposable glasses if requested, or we offer THW glasses for purchase.
Occupancy is limited to 25 percent, which allows only 4 tables of no more than 4 guests for indoor seating at a time. Additional inside access is available for pickup orders, restroom access and gift browsing. Reservations are recommended as walk-ins may not be available.
Please read and understand the winery rules and guidelines. We designed them, not only for your safety, but for ours as well. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We are learning as this process goes like many of you. Thank you!
Updated Winery Rules
- Masks are required when on common grounds, in the winery building or in close proximity to others.
- Guests with preexisting conditions or with potential health issues are urged to postpone their visit to the winery till a later date.
- Guests are not permitted on grounds if feeling ill, running a fever or have known exposure to Covid-19.
- We ask guests visiting from out of state to please quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting the winery.
- If a guest is visibly ill, ownership has the right to ask the customer to return on a future date.
- A meal is required when purchasing alcohol for on-site consumption
- Outside table seating, picnic tables and Adirondack chairs will be available on a first come, first serve basis. (Weather Permitting)
- Reservations are required Friday through Sunday for Snow Globes, Fire Barrel Grotto, Farmhouse Experiences and inside flights. Reservations are recommended Monday through Thursday. Walk-ins are based on availability.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 people of common relationship for outside tables and Firepit Grotto. Snow Globes are available by reservation for groups of up to 10 people of common relationship. Farmhouse Experiences please see below. Indoor seating is limited to groups of 4 people of common relationship.
- No outside food permitted. We support various local vendors to pair our wine with.
- Due to planned spacing, moving of outdoor furniture or seats without speaking to staff is prohibited.
- Please clear tables of trash into receptacles to minimize unnecessary contact..
- General winery rules still apply.(See sign upon entering winery grounds).
- Rules are subject to change without notice at owners and/or staff discretion.
We invite you to scroll down this page to see what Three Hammers' Winery is currently offering for flights, on-site enjoyment or the experience that best fits your needs.
come see us
Three Hammers Winery, located in Hawley on the historic property known as Whitehall Corners, was purchased in October 2016 and opened its winery doors in May 2018. The 15-acre property includes an 1820s farmhouse and an existing barn that has been converted into a winery complete with a large tasting room, barrel room, and wine processing room. Outdoor seating includes a covered patio, picnic tables, benches, and Adirondack chairs surrounding a pond featuring a fountain.
We’d love to answer any questions you have. Please provide us with a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
hours of operation
Monday-Thursday 12pm – 5pm, Friday & Saturday 11am – 6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm.