Three Hammers Winery, located in Hawley on the historic property known as Whitehall Corners, was purchased in October 2016 and opened its winery doors in May 2018. The 15-acre property includes an 1820s farmhouse and an existing barn that has been converted into a winery complete with a large tasting room, barrel room, and wine processing room. Outdoor seating includes a covered patio, picnic tables, benches, and Adirondack chairs surrounding a pond featuring a fountain.
come see us
We’d love to answer any questions you have. Please provide us with a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
Three Hammers Winery
877 Welcome Lake Road, Hawley PA 18428
Tel (570) 949 4688
hours of operation
We are open daily from 11am-6pm and Sundays from 11am-5pm.
The rustic-chic tasting room offers current release selections, friendly hospitality and comfort for all who visit. We welcome you to come enjoy our wines in relaxed setting with a guided tasting of six of our wines for $10 per guest plus tax. No reservation required.
All of our wines can only be purchased through our tasting room.
Direct shipping is not available at this time.
group tasting & reservations
Tastings of Eight or More
We ask that groups of eight or more participants make a mutually acceptable reservation preferably one week in advance by contacting Christine at 570-949-4688 or email@example.com. Groups of eight or more can choose from the following time slots; 11 am, 12 pm, and 1 pm. This reservation permits us to plan for and provide the service and wine tasting experience, which you and your guests deserve. For 8-12 guests the cost is $15.00 per guest plus tax. For 13-20 guests the cost is $20.00 per guest plus tax. For comfort and safety, the maximum number of guests is 20 for our barrel room tastings. Gratuity is kindly appreciated for your server.
Premier Tastings (Minimum of Ten Guests)
We offer an exclusive one-hour and a half private tasting in our 1820 farmhouse located right across from the winery in either Farmhouse Kitchen or the Rathauskeller. This private tasting includes a dedicated server, tasting of 6 wines, charcuterie board pairing and a Three Hammers branded souvenir glass. Cost is $55.00 per guest which includes tax and gratuity.
- Groups will be given a guided tasting.
- Please have a valid photo ID.
- Remember that it is illegal for our staff to serve any guest who appears intoxicated.
- We ask that you call to confirm your appointment on the day of your visit. We are sorry but if your group is more than 15 minutes late, your reservation may be subjected to cancellation if other groups have been scheduled the same day
- We prefer that you pay the tasting fee in advance when making a reservation. We will, however, accept payment upon your arrival if it is collected in advance from your guests.
- Due to space limitations, special consideration needs to be made for touring group over 35 people. Those requests should be made well in advance via email to christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your respect for other guests at the winery and for your understanding while we make visits to the winery safe and enjoyable for everyone.
food & beer
We have carefully selected a number of quality handmade foods and craft beers made right here in the Keystone State. We proudly offer particular knoshing items that pair well with our wines. We currently source our cheeses from local creameries in Wayne County; crackers made in small batches at a farm bakery in Central Pennsylvania; and tasty cheese spreads, soppressata, and olives from Philadelphia.
- Guests are allowed to bring food but is to be consumed at our outdoor picnic tables only and is not permitted inside the winery or patio areas. Food purchased from Three Hammers is allowed to be consumed on the patio areas or picnic tabled grounds.
- If you bring catering trays, deli trays or boxed lunches with you to enjoy at our picnic tables, we ask that you please also bring a trash bag with you for their disposal. Please do not try to stuff them into our trash barrels as they will not fit. If you would kindly bag your own catering tray/boxed lunch trash, we will place it in our dumpster for you. This will help us keep our grounds neat and tidy for our other guests.
- Please do not bring any other alcohol including but not limited to previously purchased Three Hammers’ wine, wine from another vineyard, beer, hard alcohol, champagne or wine coolers. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.
policy & Rules
- We check IDs. You must be 21 years old or older to be served our wine.
- No outside alcohol of any kind is allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the winery or on the grounds.
- No swimming or boating in the pond.
- Outside food is no longer allowed in the tasting room. You are always welcome to picnic using our outside picnic tables on the grounds.
- Please do not touch or handle the winemaking equipment including our oak barrels.
- Children are always welcome, but must be under adult supervision at all times. This is a working winery/farm/vineyard and we value their and your safety.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around the buildings. Please use the designated smoking area at the rear of the winery. Use the cigarette butt receptacle for disposal rather than the garbage cans or the ground.
- Customers must vacate premises no later than 30 minutes after our closing time.
- The 1820 farmhouse, porch, landscape, and patio area is off limits unless part of a guided tour. Please respect its history.
For your safety and ours, our premises are monitored and recorded via digital video.
We truly value and want everyone‘s visit to our winery to be a great one! Thank you in advance for your understanding.