Yellow Phase Reopening Guidelines
We are very excited to announce that we will be opening for outdoor bottle service starting on June 5th. This will consist of outdoor seating for on premises bottle purchase and consumption or curbside take out. We will have designated seating areas throughout the property for you to enjoy your wine, have a great experience and most importantly, stay safe.
Self guided tastings are currently being offered Friday through Monday (While supply lasts).
To limit contact of customers and our staff, we will be doing bottles sales only, no glass sales. We encourage you to bring your own wine glasses but will provide disposable glasses if requested, or we offer THW glasses for purchase.
Guest access to the inside of the winery will be limited to restroom and gift browsing only. We appreciate your understanding.
Please read and understand the winery rules and guidelines. We designed them, not only for your safety, but for ours as well. Thank you!
Yellow Phase Rules
- Masks are required when on common grounds, in the winery building or in close proximity to others.
- Guest with preexisting conditions or with potential health issues are urged to postpone their visit to the winery till a later date.
- Guests are not permitted on grounds if feeling ill, running a fever or have known exposure to Covid-19.
- If guest is visibly ill, ownership has the right to ask customer to return on future date.
- Table seating, picnic tables and Adirondack chairs will be available on a first come, first serve basis. (Weather Permitting)
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 people of common relationship.
- Due to planned spacing, moving of outdoor furniture or seats without speaking to staff is prohibited.
- Please clear tables of trash into receptacles.
- General winery rules still apply.(See sign upon entering winery grounds).
- Rules are subject to change without notice at owners and/or staff discretion.
come see us
Three Hammers Winery, located in Hawley on the historic property known as Whitehall Corners, was purchased in October 2016 and opened its winery doors in May 2018. The 15-acre property includes an 1820s farmhouse and an existing barn that has been converted into a winery complete with a large tasting room, barrel room, and wine processing room. Outdoor seating includes a covered patio, picnic tables, benches, and Adirondack chairs surrounding a pond featuring a fountain.
We’d love to answer any questions you have. Please provide us with a few details and we will be in touch shortly.
hours of operation
Monday-Thursday 12pm – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 11am – 7pm and Sundays 11am – 6pm.