What's going on at Three Hammers?
Updated COVID Winery Rules
- Masks are required when on common grounds, in the winery building or in close proximity to others.
- Guests with preexisting conditions or with potential health issues are urged to postpone their visit to the winery till a later date.
- Guests are not permitted on grounds if feeling ill, running a fever or have known exposure to Covid-19.
- We ask guests visiting from out of state to please quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting the winery.
- If a guest is visibly ill, ownership has the right to ask the customer to return on a future date.
- A meal is required when purchasing alcohol for on-site consumption
We are currently open for outdoor seating, snow globes, and fire barrel grottos. Our Whitehall Nature Trail is complete and ready for you to take in everything nature has to offer.
Feel free to check out our Visit Us page for more information on the goings on at Three Hammers Winery!
Don't forget to share your photos with us! #UncorkNature and #ThreeHammersWinery.
Check out some of our favorites!